Premium Autism Awareness Fashion Compression Sock -10-14mmHgRegular price $13.99
Think Medical's Premium Autism Awareness patterned compression socks are engineered using a 200 needle count construction. This results in a long-lasting compression sock that provides advanced compression in the areas you need it most. Veins, arteries, and muscles are squeezed gently, moving the blood up towards the heart, preventing blood from pooling in the feet. Compression socks apply the most pressure at the ankle and gradually less as they go up the leg. Our socks use a moderate compression level of 10-14 mmHg which is the most versatile and is perfect for everyday use.
- 10-14mmHg Gradient Compression
- 200 Needle Count Compression
- 90% Nylon, 8% Lycra Elastic, 2% Lycra Spandex
- Energize tired legs
- Reduce muscle strain and Relieve varicose vein discomfort
- Prevent swelling
- Non-restrictive comfort top
- Built-in arch support
- Ideal for everyday wear
- Fits Women's Shoe Sizes 6-10
- Fits Calf Size 12-15"
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.